You can format tables that already exist in your questions.
Formatting Existing Tables
- Open ExamView Test Generator.
- Open an existing test or question bank.
- Double-click an existing question with a table.
The question editor opens.
- Position the insertion point cursor anywhere within the table.
- Click Table from the menu bar and select Table Format.
- Select one of the predefined table layouts from the Formats list.
- Optionally, set the Formats to Apply options.
These options let you customize the predefined format. For example, you can turn off the borders or shading leaving all of the other formats as is.
- Optionally, set the Apply Special Formats To options.
You can selectively apply the format settings to the first row, first column, last row, and last column.
- Click OK.