Creating a New Test and Selecting Questions
The Test Builder and the Question Bank Editor are separate parts (or modules) of the ExamView Test Generator program. Be sure that you are working in the Test Builder module.
- Click the New Test icon from the picture toolbar or click File from the menu bar and select New Test.
- Enter the Test Title (e.g., Chapter 1, Midterm, Section 1 Quiz, etc.) and click OK.
- Add up to 250 questions per test using any of the six question selection options.
- Optionally, edit any of the questions you added to the test, or create a new question from scratch.
- Optionally, customize the appearance of the test.
Save the test.
You can create a new test from scratch, or you can create a test using the QuickTest Wizard and then add additional questions to the test.