The ExamView Assessment Suite software includes the Test Generator, Test Manager, Test Player and Import Utility (PC only).
- Log into your publisher's website.
- Navigate to and click on the textbook you want to download content for.
- Click Instructor Resources (or something similar).
- Click Download by Resource Type (or something similar).
- Download the Test Banks – ExamView for PC (or Mac depending on your computer's operating system).
Some publishers will provide a USB or CD / DVD instead. If this is the case, please insert the USB or CD / DVD.
- Open the file location where the ExamView program was downloaded to or where it is saved.
- Select Setup.exe (PC) or ExamView Installer.pkg (MAC) from the top level folder.
The contents of the EVPlayer folder are provided for LAN-based testing.
- Click Install.
The installation Welcome screen is displayed.
- Click Next.
The Software License Agreement screen is displayed.
Click Yes to agree to the terms of the Software License Agreement and continue the installation.
The system automatically designates an installation directory on your system.
- Click Next.
- The Ready To Install screen is displayed.
- Click Install to complete the installation process.
Once installed, PC users will have Desktop shortcuts installed. MAC users will find the program in the Applications folder.
You need a PointSolutions account to continue. If you have already set up a PointSolutions account for one of our products, use that email address and password to log into ExamView v11. If you do not have a PointSolutions account, you must create one.