Changing the Equation Editor Preferences
- Click Preferences in the Equation Editor window.
The preferences dialog is divided into three sections—spacing preferences, style preferences, and size preferences.
- Adjust the preferences as necessary.
- To restore the default preference settings, click Defaults. Any changes you have made to the preference settings for the current equation will be lost.
- To temporarily apply the preferences to the equation you are editing, click Apply. By doing this, you can get a preview of how the changes will look without actually recording them.
- To save the preferences for not only the equation you are editing but for all equations created in the future, click Save & OK.
- When you have finished with your changes, click OK to record them and reformat the equation you are currently editing.
- If you want to close the window without recording the changed preferences, click Cancel.