Changing the Equation Editor Preferences
- Click Preferences in the Equation Editor window.
The preferences dialog is divided into three sections—spacing preferences, style preferences, and size preferences.
- Adjust the preferences as necessary.
- To restore the default preference settings, click Defaults. Any changes you have made to the preference settings for the current equation will be lost.
- To temporarily apply the preferences to the equation you are editing, click Apply. By doing this, you can get a preview of how the changes will look without actually recording them.
- To save the preferences for not only the equation you are editing but for all equations created in the future, click Save & OK.
- When you have finished with your changes, click OK to record them and reformat the equation you are currently editing. If you want to close the window without recording the changed preferences, click Cancel.