Creating, Editing and Deleting Questions in a Question Bank
How to create a new question in a question bank...
- While working in the Question Bank Editor, click New located at the bottom of the question bank window or use the keyboard shortcut, press Ctrl+N (PC) or Cmd+N (Mac).
- Select the question type.
- Enter the new question, answer, and information (optional). See the Entering/Editing Questions help topic for more detailed instructions.
- Click Record.
How to edit a question in a question bank...
- Select the question on the test that you want to edit.
- Click Edit located at the bottom of the question bank window, or double-click the question to display an editing window.
- Edit the question, change the answer, update the narrative, and/or modify the question information (objectives, difficulty code, reference, topic, or notes).
- Click Record to save your changes.
How to delete a question from a question bank...
- Select the question to delete.
To remove an entire question type, select the desired question type.
- Click Delete located at the bottom of the question bank window.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to remove the question.