Instructors can limit access to their live and scheduled sessions to only those enrolled in the course in which the session is run. This setting can be turned on or off as a default setting, and it can also be adjusted on a session-by-session basis.
- Go to your region's sign-in page.
- Enter your school or organization email address, as prompted, and click Next.
Select your desired course.
The course opens on the Content page.
Click Select on the content card you want to use.
The content details page opens.
Click Start at the top of the page.
The Live Polling Options page opens.
- Rename your session if desired.
- Click Show Results to change your account-level setting for this session if desired.
- Select Enforce Roster to limit the live session to only those enrolled in the course in which the session is run.
- Start the session.
- Click the forward button to poll another question.
- Repeat until your session is complete and select End.