You can only add participants to a course that has been created manually in PointSolutions Web. If your course was created using an LMS integration, you will need to add participants to the course from your LMS.
- From a web browser, go to your region's login page:
- Enter your email and password as prompted.
- Click Open on the PointSolutions card.
- Locate the desired course and click Select.
The course opens to Content.
- Select the Roster tab to view the current course roster.
- Click + Add Participants on the right.
- Enter the new participant's email address.
You can add multiple participants by separating each email address with a comma, tab, or using the enter / return key on your keyboard. You can also copy and paste a list of email addresses from a .csv file into the email field.
- Complete the reCAPTCHA when prompted and click Add.
The invited participants will receive an email to join the course and create a PointSolutions account if they don't have one already.