These Release Notes contain a summary of changes made for the March 10-11, 2020 release of Echo360. For changes made in previous deployments, see the other Release Notes articles located in this Topic group, or contact email@example.com.
Echo360 has a new Media Editor! Echo360 is pleased to announce a new media editor. The Editor has been completely redesigned to be more user-friendly, making common video and audio editing tasks simple to complete from your browser.
For more information, review the updated documentation on Editing Videos.
- Student Engagement features for Live Streamed classes now provide timestamps. This means that Notes, Questions, and Bookmarks can now reference the Live Stream Location timestamp just like recorded (VOD) classes do. Students can also now mark a scene within the live stream as being confusing.
Device Software Update: 6.0.683171784
NOTE: The Device Software Update entry is only included when an update is being deployed; the legacy software version is NOT likely to change often, and it is not included if no updates are being deployed.
- Resolved an issue where some downloaded and edited ASR transcription files could not be uploaded for closed captions.
- Fixed links to editable PDFs in the Hosting a Lunch and Learn online help article. Attached PDF files can now be downloaded.
- Resolved an issue where the HDMI audio configuration for some Pods was lost after upgrading to Universal Capture.
- Resolved an issue for Universal Capture for Windows where, at the start of a capture, there was a delay between the audio input recording and other selected inputs which resulted in a few seconds of audio being lost at the beginning of captures. This was released as a hotfix.