These Deployment Notes contain a summary of changes made for the 15-16 November 2022 release of EchoVideo. For changes included in prior releases, refer to the articles listed in the Deployment Notes topic of the online resource center, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New and Improved
Updated UI and workflow for provisioning courses through your LMS/VLE
The non-automatic LTI provisioning workflows for connecting a course in an LMS or VLE to a section within Echo360 have been updated for consistency to provide a unified experience regardless of your configuration options.
Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
Added support for 4K resolution 360˚ Videos
- This item was planned, but due to a great catch from our team on a potential issue, we will be holding the release until it is resolved.
- Updated the Institution Settings, Features page for Admins to use our latest UI components
- Updated the Institution Settings, Section Features page to use our latest UI components
- Updated the Institution Settings, Legal page to use our latest UI components
- Video Chaptering
- Expanded delegated admin permissioning profiles
- Expanded scheduling permissioning profiles
- LTI 1.3 workflow to support the removal of Blackboard Building Blocks.