These Deployment Notes contain a summary of the changes made to the Echo360 platform for the April 19-20, 2022 production deployments. For changes made in previous deployments, see the other Release/Deployment Notes articles located here in the online resource center, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New and Improved!
Browser Based Capture is now available for BETA testing!
Echo360 is releasing in-browser or "browser-based" capture into BETA test. Browser-based capture is a simplified method of creating a recording using any computer, including netbooks, needing only to have a supported browser. No software download required! To learn more about how it works, see Recording with In-Browser Capture.
If you are interested in your institution being included in the Beta test group for this feature, please submit a request for access to email@example.com or contact your Customer Success Representative.
Bugs Fixes and Other Improvements
- Echo360 Administrators can now bulk add any media they have access to into Collections. The Add Media dialog box and options have been updated to ensure that administrators, both institution-level and delegated administrators, can more easily find and select up to 100 media at a time to add to any Collection they can access through the Collections page.
- Addressed minor issues when attempting to delete or remove a Collection while using the List view instead of the Grid/Tile view of the main Collections page.
- The Edit Media option from the media tile menu within a Collection now opens the media editor as expected and no longer shows an error page.
- The media analytics CSV download once again provides average view time data in the file.
- The section polling CSV download no longer shows "no" in the Correct column for responses given to polls that had did not have a correct answer identified.