These Deployment Notes contain a summary of the changes made to the Echo360 platform for the May 03-04, 2022 production deployments. For changes made in previous deployments, see the other Release/Deployment Notes articles located here in the online resource center, or contact email@example.com.
Upcoming Deployment Schedule
In order to accommodate the US Memorial Day holiday, Echo360 will be skipping the deployment that would otherwise occur in the first week of June, per our normal two-week deployment schedule.
Therefore, the next deployments will occur as follows:
- May 03-04, 2022 (this one)
- May 17-18, 2022
June 14-15, 2022 (4 weeks after previous)
Bugs Fixes and Other Improvements
- Added an article that outlines the differences between browser-based capture and universal capture for creating recordings using your computer. See In-Browser Capture vs. Universal Capture.
- Added notes to the documentation to more clearly indicate that when running Universal Capture - Classroom on a Mac, that a user must be logged into the machine in order for scheduled captures to record the inputs correctly.
- Resolved an issue where downloads from the consolidated analytics view would contain incomplete data due to a very large number of media/viewer entries in the data hitting a data item limit in the system.
- Improved the workflow for adding answer fields to a multiple-choice poll by more logically moving the focus to the newly created text field.
- Resolved a variety of issues surrounding editing media from within a collection.