These Deployment Notes contain a summary of changes made for the 23-24 August 2022 release of Echo360. For changes included in prior releases, refer to the articles listed in the Deployment Notes topic of the online resource center, or contact email@example.com.
NEW AND IMPROVED!
- See notes regarding Browser-Based Capture.
Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
Make it easier to find new content in the Easy Embed workflow
The ability to sort by Created Date is back by popular demand in the Easy Embed for Instructors and Students!
- Browser Capture is out of Beta, which means this feature will now enter our continuous improvement cycle. Please note that this feature will be turned on by default for everyone but can be disabled by admins still at this time.
- LTI 1.3 workflow to support removal of Blackboard Building Blocks
- WebEx integration
- RevAI human captioning integration
- Support for larger resolutions of 360 degree videos