These Deployment Notes contain a summary of changes made for the 1-2 November 2022 release of EchoVideo. For changes included in prior releases, refer to the articles listed in the Deployment Notes topic of the online resource center, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
- Resolved an issue where the ASR Language Settings button at the Section level was enabled even when transcription was not turned on.
- The ASR Language Settings modal at the Section level now shows “Institution Default” as the initial option when opening the language selector.
- Publish to Section list in Browser Capture will now only display the sections for active terms like in the Universal Capture app.
- Publish to Library controls in Browser Capture removed from recording window during the recording.
- Device Software Update: 6.0.766788348
- Video Chaptering
- Expanded delegated admin permissioning profiles
- Expanded scheduling permissioning profiles
- LTI 1.3 workflow to support the removal of Blackboard Building Blocks.