The DASHBOARD is the landing or home page for Echo360, and contains a snapshot of the status of each of the instructor's sections.
Use the Term list, located in the upper-right corner, to change which sections are being shown on the dashboard page. By default only Active Term courses are shown.
The Dashboard appears by default when you log in. Otherwise you can click DASHBOARD from the main menu to return to it.
For each course listed on this page, the instructor can:
- Quickly access the Last Class that occurred, or prepare for the next class.
- See if the Next class will be streamed live (a gray LIVE badge appears with the class date).
- Find out if students or other instructors have posted any new questions.
- Notice how many students are struggling (falling below 60% of engagement as instructor has defined it).
- Review the last class.
- See how the engagement of the whole student roster of that section has changed over the semester, plus see the average engagement score.
- Sort the view of this data by term.
From the DASHBOARD, click ALL CLASSES to open the class list page for the section.