These Release Notes contain a summary of changes made for the November 5-6, 2019 release of Echo360. For changes made in previous deployments, see the other Release Notes articles located in this Topic group, or contact email@example.com.
Our typical two-week release cycle will continue as normal into December. To accommodate the end of year holidays, there will be a 4-week break prior to the first deployment in January 2020.
Our deployment dates for the upcoming releases are as follows:
- Nov 05-06 (this one)
- Nov 19-20
- Dec 03-04
- Dec 17-18
- Jan 14-15, 2020 (four weeks from previous)
- The Owner filter for the Captures page for Administrators now allows for filtering the list by ANY user, not just Instructors.
- The Media Details page for instructors, teaching assistants, students now shows the Tags added for media via the edit description/edit details modal. They appear along with the description in the area of the page below the preview/playback panel.
- Improved the loading and search performance on the Groups page for admins where there are a large number of groups in the institution.
- The Universal Capture UI now shows "Edit Capture Details" rather than "Untitled" in the preview title area if the title has not yet been provided.
- Device Software Update: Version 6.0.672965202
NOTE: The Device Software Update entry is only included when an update is being deployed; the legacy software version is NOT likely to change often, and it is not included if no updates are being deployed.
- Resolved an issue with System Imaging where Universal Capture for Windows was creating an executable file outside of C:\Program Files\Echo360
- Resolved an issue where transitioning between Working Online and Working Offline would sometimes log you out of Universal Capture: Personal
- To address an issue with the capture.xml file generated from UC Personal on Windows, the Title field for all captures is now limited to 250 characters or fewer