These Release Notes contain a summary of changes made for the September 24-25, 2019 release of Echo360. For changes made in previous deployments, see the other Release Notes articles located in this Topic group, or contact email@example.com.
- Media can now be shared into Groups from the Media Details page.
See Media Details Page: Sharing to or Removing from a Group
- Improved the logic in Universal Capture so that pending uploads for interrupted captures can upload sooner relative to their start time and duration, without having to wait for the previous 9-hour timeout.
- Device Software Update: Version 6.0.669271672
NOTE: The Device Software Update entry is only included when an update is being deployed; the legacy software version is NOT likely to change often, and it is not included if there are no updates being deployed.
- Resolved an issue where if a capture schedule publishes to multiple Sections, manually published media to one section was being cross-published to the other section(s).
- Resolved an issue where media published to a manually created class in a section would, in some circumstances, also publish the media into an adjacent class in the section.
- Resolved several interface issues surrounding groups and membership or media privileges for members and owners in the group.
- Resolved an issue surrounding the creation of collections in sections where the interface was not updating properly and, in some circumstances, would cause the classes to throw an error.
- Resolved an issue with Courses/Sections not appearing as publishing options consistently in UC: Classroom and Personal.