Administrators have the ability to navigate to a Section as if they were an Instructor while remaining logged into Echo360 as an Admin. This allows Admins to gain access to the Class list view, Student Analytics, Section-specific Features, the Instructor Classroom, Content tools, etc.
Please note that this feature is designed to allow Admins assist Instructors in section management; Admins posing as instructors in a section will NOT see real-time updates within the section or inside a classroom, such as Q&A posts, or edits to published media.
To enter a section's Instructor View
- From the main menu, select .
- Use the search box or filter drop-down lists to find the course for the section you want to manage.
- Click on the course to expand it and list the Sections for the course.
- HOVER over the section you want to view, to expose the action icons on the right side of the row.
- Click the Instructor icon (looks like a silhouette)
The Instructor's Class List appears.
- From this Instructor view of the Section, you have access to:
- To navigate out of Instructor View, select COURSES again from the main menu (or any other menu options).