Courses/Sections are accessed from the Echo360 home page.
Clicking on a Course Tile from the home page, takes you to the class list of a course. Or you may click a link into Echo from your LMS course that puts you onto the Class list for a course. Once in the course, there are many things you can do outside of viewing classes.
Clicking on a class row from the list opens the Classroom and lets you view the media published there.
If you are in a course but need to switch to a different one, OR you find yourself on the home page and not sure how to get TO the class list for a particular course, don't panic. It's easy.
How to enter a Course and then a class
- Click the Echo360 Logo in the top left corner to return to the Echo360 Home page (if necessary).
- Click Courses from the left panel (if necessary; the Courses tab should appear by default).
- Use the Sort by list, the Filter, or Search box to find the course you need. Courses in the currently active (or most recent) term are shown first, in alphabetical order.
- Click on the course tile.
This opens the class list, as shown below.
- If you are here to view a class, click on the row for the class you want to view. But there are many other things you can do in the course apart from viewing classes.
To return to your Echo Home page, click the Echo360 Logo in the top left corner of the class list.