Top Five Reasons Instructors Use Echo360Share the top five reasons instructors should leverage Echo360 in their courses – share the video!
Leveraging the Echo360 BlogThere is no place better to find use cases for instructors than the Echo360 blog. Here are just some of the articles available for you to share with potential users. Invite your potentials users to subscribe to learn more as new case studies become available.
Subscribe here: www.echo360.com/blog
Here are some of our favorite blogs highlighting certain topics to share with your instructors. Tip: here’s how we found these – search on topics like “pharmacy”, “engagement’, “analytics”.
- STEM and the Flipped Classroom: https://echo360.com/stem-flipped-classroom-perfect-match/
- How one Michigan State University Professor Bring the Lecture Back to Life: https://echo360.com/qa-how-one-michigan-state-university-professor-brings-the-lecture-back-to-life/
- Big Data, Predictive Analytics and Student Success: https://echo360.com/big-data-predictive-analytics-and-student-success/
Echo360 customer testimonialsEcho360 Institutions worldwide have experienced convincing results to use the platform. Share the slides below with your departments, schools or instructors to share the results with them.
- Metropolitan Community College: Wanted to improve gateway course performance. How did they do it?
- Kings College London: Student demand for lecture capture to enhance the education experience.
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University: Reduce lecture time and maximize hands-on clinical experience.
- University of Toledo: Reduce Drop, Fail, Withdraw, and Incomplete (DFWI) rates with Echo360.
- University of Ottawa: Increasing community engagement and improve learning and participation.
- Indian River State College: Identify at-risk students and help students stay engaged in class.
- University of Michigan: Drive and facilitate in-persona and remote learning with the same amount of student participation.
- University of Adelaide: Providing exciting opportunities for video and active learning
Your Institution here ...don't forget your institution's own case studies to share with new potential users. Document the benefits your early adopters or power users are experiencing using Echo360 and share with others! If you are interested in developing a case study with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
The proof is in the pudding. Echo360 Research.
Your instructors want proof, or they want to create their own improved learning outcomes. Consider sending them these studies to get a better sense of what research is out there and can be done to improve student success.
- Research Concludes Image Based Questions and Active Learning Key to Student Success
For Melissa Gross, Ph.D., Associate Professor at the University of Michigan, School of Kinesiology, a picture or, more accurately, images displaying anatomical structures, combined with active learning exercises, improves student learning and exam scores. Such were the findings of a research article she and her colleagues wrote and published in February 2017 in Anatomical Sciences Education, titled, “Effects of Image-Based and Text-Based Active Learning Exercises on Student Examination Performance in a Musculoskeletal Anatomy Course.”
Published Research: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ase.1684/full
- Research Finds Positive Impact of Video and Active Learning Strategies on Student Retention and Grades
At Davidson College, biology faculty have been collaborating to test new approaches in pedagogy and course content to improve success in introductory biology courses.
Published Research: http://www.lifescied.org/content/15/4/es7.full
- Research Reveals Student and Instructor Attitudes on Lecture Capture Technology
A recent study from Swinburne University, published in the Australasian Journal of Educational Technology provides insights into student and instructor attitudes and the benefits of lecture capture technology.
Published Research: https://ajet.org.au/index.php/AJET
Move to Step 4: Hosting a Lunch and Learn to start getting ready for your upcoming event.
Note: this program does not include training but we do reference getting started materials and documentation. If you are interested in learning more about our training offerings reach out to your customer success manager or account team regarding training needs. Not sure who that is, no problem. Just email us at email@example.com and we can get you squared away.