Echo360 has a variety of management options and settings that apply across the institution. The help topics that address these include:
- Enable/Disable Features for the Institution
- Creating and Managing Organizations and Departments
- Assigning Scheduler Access to Organizations/Departments
- Watermarks and Video Branding
- Adding University Policies to Legal Verbiage
Edit institution name, logo, or time zone (Basic info)
When your Administrator account is created, you are assigned to one or more institutions. You can change the name of an institution if necessary but it cannot be deleted. You can also change the time zone, as well as upload an institution logo (which appears in the top right corner of the Echo360 window).
To access institution account settings
- Click the Settings icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- From the Settings menu, select Institution Settings.
The Institution appears at the top of the list and is selected by default.
- Select Basic Info from the right panel if necessary.
- Review and if necessary, edit the Name of the institution.
- Review and if necessary select a different time zone/location for the institution from the drop-down list.
- Add or change the graphic icon to represent the institution by clicking Select File then browsing to the file.
- When finished, click SAVE.