Welcome to the Echo360 Online Help and thanks for letting us assist you!
See the list below - these are links that can help you get around and find all the things you need.
- What's on my DASHBOARD?
- View your Classes
- View Live Classes (best practices)
- Use the Classroom Tools
- Respond to Instructor Slide Questions
- Take Notes in Class
- Post or View Questions in the Classroom
- Go to a different Class or back to the Class List
- View and participate in Q&A across the Section
- Bookmark content or flag class items as confusing
- Review your Notes/Study Guide
- Edit Your Study Guide Notes
- Download your Notes to a text file
If you have uploaded a video or slide deck to Echo360, or someone has shared some content with you, you will find it on your LIBRARY page.
You also STRONGLY encouraged to review our information regarding recommended browser configurations, to be sure you can view Echo360 and its content without problems.
- Chrome Browser Recommended Settings
- Safari Browser Recommended Settings
- Internet Explorer 11 Browser Recommended Settings
- Firefox Browser Recommended Settings
Initial Account Setup
If your institution uses an LMS (Learning Management System) such as Canvas, Blackboard, or Moodle, it is likely your account was created automatically when you first accessed Echo360 through the LMS. There is no need to register your account with Echo360 because Echo trusts your LMS to authorize you, and simply passes us your name and email address.
The same is true if you access Echo360 by logging in through your Institution portal or webpage. That institution login is used to pass you directly into Echo360.
If your institution does NOT use an LMS and you access Echo360 directly through echo360.org, your administrator will create an Echo360 user account for you, generating a registration email. Complete your registration by following the link in the email to establish your Echo360 password. Your username is the email address to which the registration email was sent.
If you ever need to change anything, open the Account Settings page and edit your account information.