You can add short answer activities to a presentation. You specify the question and the student enters their answer into a text box.
Student responses are limited to 60K (60000) characters or less.
To create a short answer activity
- Open the presentation to which you want to add a short answer activity in one of the following ways:
- From the Echo360 Home page, select ALL CONTENT and locate the presentation. Click the arrow to open the menu of options.
- From the Echo360 Home page, find the course and click on the course tile to open the class list for the course. In the class list, click the icon for the presentation you want to edit to open the menu of options.
- Click EDIT PRESENTATION.
All of the presentation's slides appear.
- Click ADD ACTIVITY.
- Select the Short answer option.
- Enter the Question. You can enter up to 1000 characters.
- Click DONE.