You can add numerical activities to a presentation. Students indicate the correct answer by entering the correct value or a value that falls within the correct range of values.
To create a numerical activity
- Open the presentation to which you want to add a numerical activity in one of the following ways:
- From the Echo360 Home page, select ALL CONTENT and locate the presentation. Click the arrow to open the menu of options.
- From the Echo360 Home page, find the course and click on the course tile to open the class list for the course. In the class list, click the icon for the presentation you want to edit to open the menu of options.
- Click EDIT PRESENTATION.
All of the presentation's slides appear.
- Click ADD ACTIVITY.
- Select the Numerical option.
- Enter the Question. You can enter up to 1000 characters.
- Enter a value or a range of acceptable values.
- If you want students to elaborate on their answer(s), click Require justification. Requiring justifications will preclude students from being able to respond via SMS.
- Click DONE.