Once you upload or create a slide deck in Echo360, you can import some or all of the slides in it to one or more other presentations.
To import a slide to a presentation
- Open the presentation in one of the following ways:
- From the Echo360 Home page, select ALL CONTENT and locate the presentation. Click the arrow to open the menu of options.
- From the Echo360 Home page, find the course and click on the course tile to open the class list for the course. In the class list, click the icon for the presentation you want to edit to open the menu of options.
- Click EDIT PRESENTATION.
All of the slides of the presentation appear.
- Click ADD SLIDES.
- Select Import from Library.
- The Select content from your library window appears.
- Select the presentation that contains the slides you want to import into this presentation. If you cannot find the presentation you are looking for, enter tags into the search field.
- Click DONE.
Slides from the selected presentation appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the slide(s) you want to add to your current presentation and click Move Selected to Presentation.
The selected slides are copied and put into the presentation you are editing.
When finished, click the X located to the right of the Imported Slides bar to close the view of the imported presentation slides.