Welcome to the Echo360 Online Help and thanks for letting us assist you!
First, let's try to figure out why you're here. What do you need help with?
- Understanding the Admin DASHBOARD Page
- Setting personalized administrative alerts
- Working with Captures
- Managing Institution Settings
- Enable/Disable Features for the Institution
- Configuring or Editing LMS Integration with Echo360
- Getting Video Public/Embeddable Link - Admin
- Defining the Organizational Hierarchy
- Managing Organizations and Departments
- Watermarks and Video Branding
- Adding University Policies to Legal Verbiage
- API Documentation
- Using Imports/Exports and CSV Files
The following is a typical workflow for an administrator just getting started with the Echo360 active learning platform:
- Create an organization and departments
- Add a campus and building
- Install and configure capture devices.
- Add rooms.
- Add users.
- Create terms, courses, and sections for the classes being offered.
- Schedule sections for capture, so that classroom lectures can be recorded.
- As necessary, you can also add captures without auto publishing to a section, and then publish captures separately, outside of scheduled classes.
- Alternately you can generate captures and then post public links to the recordings (set to require or not require authorization to view them).
Depending on your other requirements, you will also want to review the topics located in the Advanced Configuration section of the help, such as Configuring Authentication or Configuring Echo360 with your LMS.