You can add other instructors to your course. You can also remove instructors from the course as needed.
To invite instructors to your course
- On the DASHBOARD, find the course containing the class you want to invite instructors to.
- In that course, click ALL CLASSES.
The class list appears.
- Click the SETTINGS tab.
- Select Instructors from the Course Settings options on the left.
The Instructors page appears, listing current instructors for the course.
- Invite an instructor to the course by entering their email address in the text box and clicking ADD.
NOTE: For multiple invitees, separate email addresses with commas.
- IMPORT a .csv file containing user details to invite instructors. Include the following fields in this order: Email Address, Last Name, First Name.
Best Practice: Download a sample .csv file and replace the sample data.
- To resend an invite to an instructor whose status has not yet changed to Joined, click a checkmark in the box for one or more instructors, then click Resend invitation.
If the user you are inviting is not a registered Echo360 user, they will receive an email invitation to complete Echo360 registration. If they are already an Echo360 user, they will receive an email update regarding their addition to your course.