Not all students have Echo360 content. For those who do, the LIBRARY page is the repository for all of your content.
How does it get there?
There are three ways content gets added to a student's Library page:
- Upload content to your library - these appear in the My Content section of the Library page.
- Someone shares content with you. These appear in the Shared with me section of the Library page.
- You create a copy of content published to a class (if the feature is enabled for your section). The copy you create is yours and appears in the My Content section of the Library page.
Hovering over an item in the Library page exposes a menu arrow (also called a "chevron") in the top right corner of the tile, or on the right side of a row if viewing the page in List view.
Click the chevron to see a menu of options, which differ slightly, depending on the type of content selected.
|Video content menu||Presentation content menu|
The functionality available from the LIBRARY PAGE includes:
- Uploading content to your library
- Sharing content from your library
- Viewing the content and its details
- Editing content details (title and description)
- Creating Copies of Library Media
- Editing presentations in your library
- Editing a video in your library
- Deleting content from your Library
- Downloading content from your Library