You can download your class notes, either from the classroom itself or from the Study Guide tab.
Note that class questions/responses as well as classroom bookmarks are not included in the downloaded notes. Timestamp and slide number ARE included with each note that is synced to a location.
For Windows users, open notes file in WordPad not Notepad. The notes text file that gets generated opens with proper formatting in WordPad but not in Notepad. Notepad doesn't recognize the line-breaks between notes.
To download notes from the Study Guide
- Navigate to the course.
- Click the Study Guide tab.
- Click Download as shown in the below figure.
- A dialog box appears, asking you to select which set of notes you want to download.
- By default, the class whose notes you are currently viewing is selected.
- Use the drop-down list to select a class, or select All Classes from the top of the list to obtain a consolidated list off all classes' notes.
- Click DOWNLOAD.
Your notes are downloaded as a text file. If you downloaded All Classes, each class' notes are prefaced with the date and title of the class.
To download notes within a classroom
- Enter the classroom either from the DASHBOARD or the Class List page.
- If necessary, click the Notes icon in the toolbar to open the Notes panel.
- Click the Download from the Notes panel.
Your notes for this class are downloaded as a text file.